• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Notification LED

heat57

Android Enthusiast
I have a HTC One m7 and am overall very happy with it. It is rooted, S-Off and on a custom ROM, KK 4.4.2 with Sense 5.5.

The one thing that I find frustrating is that the notification LED is only flashing for a few minutes and then goes off. I know this is standard on all Sense based ROMs but I wondered if anyone has managed to make it persistent until I physically dismiss it, i.e. read mail, a message etc.

I am on a custom ROM (MaximusHD 33), which doesn't have this facility, but I am loathed to change to another just for that as I am very happy with the ROM. I was hoping there might be another solution such as a Xposed module, but haven't found anything.

Custom ROM? The Venom ROM has an option to set the duration for which this flashes (I have it set to 600 minutes - I reckon that 10 hours should suffice ;)).

Out of interest, how do you find the Venom ROM? Do the notification LEDs also work with a different launcher to the stock Sense, such as Nova?

Back
Top Bottom