• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

introduction

localz

Lurker
hi how is everybody! i'm a android user and currently using a rooted samsung and having issues with it. i love to "tweek" out on phones electronics etc or say but anyway i was hoping to find the support i'm wanting to modify my phone the way i prefer it. im hoping and lookin forward to more out of the web and forums this is my first time joining a site like this and believe im not the only person that have phone issues so far i been able to somewhat fix some problems with reading posts here and i hope to fix others as well. i'm using a metro pcs samsung admire rooted and not "booted" to say because my phone is now stuck on the samsung logo that blinks and just vibrates 3 times. please help me.. thank you!!

Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to tap or click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays! ;)

Back
Top Bottom