• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help is 320mb internal memory enough for android apps?

I am thinking of buying this phone.this will be my first android one.i am impressed with its specification and price tag but my only concern is with installing apps in this phone.yes from android 2.2 you have the option of installing apps in SD card but as long as app developer allows it.so its my main concern.will android 2.3 as in neo allow me to install apps in SD card.Pls help me?

The memory was quite limiting at first - Tasker started giving me low memory warnings after I'd put about 35 apps on, and there was lag. Moving some to SD helped a little, but Froyo-style Apps2SD is a bit rubbish - only copying the executable, not the Dalvik cache or data.
THEN Gingerbreak came along, which is a simple APK that roots many Gingerbread devices in seconds without requiring an unlocked bootloader and without wiping data. Very unexpected and very welcome.
Once rooted I installed Link2SD (free from Market) which moves everything to the SD. I now have 60 apps and over 200mb free.
I also have the other benefits of rooting such as Titanium Backup, and there will be Clockwork mod backups soon.

WS

Hi. I am actually looking up to own it asap. But I want to know though rooting is helpful in moving apss to sd does it affect the features of the phone. Like.... degrages the quality of music or freezes more often?

Plz tell me about the battery life is it better that samsung galaxy S

Back
Top Bottom