• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is it just me or ....

cds36

I was playing with a droid eris and it seemed much snappier than my moment. I owned a HTC Hero before my moment and that seemed alot slower "this is before the hero and eris update". But I was very surprised on the performance of the eris. I have the latest update on my moment, so its not that, and both had 1.5 os. Thought there would be a little difference in my 800mhz to the eris 528mhz but i couldnt see any at all.

yeah a shit load off widgets and apps, was my aunts eris and she didn't know much about everything she had on it. Gotta say I was really surprised

If the droid eris has the A9 cpu (same as iphone 3gs) clocked at 528mhz....then that should be about the same as the moment's arm11 at 800mhz

If the droid eris has the A9 cpu (same as iphone 3gs) clocked at 528mhz....then that should be about the same as the moment's arm11 at 800mhz
the droid eris has the same 528mhz processor all the old android phones had(hero,cliq,etc).

Back
Top Bottom