• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it just me?

dB Zac

Android Enthusiast
I have had 6 different HTC phones over the years and I am just tired of being sucked in my some great specs that just don't live up to reality. This is the 3rd HTC phone that seems to have a vary sub par rear speaker, the snapdragon possessor just barely beats out a non over clocked droid (in some ways) and the screen is nice but I an only imagine the battery life the Incredible would have had without it. In the end the only thing I like better on the Incredible over the Droid is the camera. I am back to my rooted Droid with 2.2 making my Incredible look like its standing still.

Not trying to HTC bash here, but I too had issues with my HTC phone. Not a fan. Will never purchase one of their phones again.

Dude, I wish I hadn't. Gonna sell this thing and pick up the x I think

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Personally, I'm a Motorola fan: I was late getting into the cellphone game, but of the nine devices I can remember having, four have been Motorola, including the current one.

HTC's just never wowed me, not even the Incredible.

My last and only HTC phone was the verizon touch, and it died at my 15th month. I too will never buy another HTC again.

Well, you're certainly not the only one who isn't an HTC fan. Though you're probably in a smaller group of people that had to go through 6 HTC devices to figure that out. :D

Don't get me wrong. The 1st 3 phones form HTC that. Owned were great. I guess that's why I keep thinking they will be good again. If I was still judging Motorola on the last one of there phones I owned I wouldn't be typing on my Droid right now.

Back
Top Bottom