• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it possible to unlock an Samsung Note 9 phone with out the pin security number

Seacat0101

Lurker
My phone was recently stolen and am afraid someone could acces my data information stored in my phone. Its Locked with pin code... but is this safe enough now days..

If you had enabled the Find My Device function in advance you can wipe it remotely (as long as it's connected to the network).

Otherwise I'd change your passwords as a precaution, and de-authorise the phone from every account you can. This is just being safe: the PIN should suffice, but best not to take chances.

that sucks!!!!!

i agree with @Hadron change your passwords. but a pijn these days is fairly good. google also has FRP up and running on all android os. in case you do not know what FRP is, it means Factory Reset Protection. so if someone was to steal your device and performs a hard reset (depending on the device, usually involves a combination of volume keys and the power button), that person would need your full google information which includes the email address and password. this is also why changing your passwords is important.

Am sorry thank you for your answers.. that means they cant acces my files? At all correct?
not unless they have the correct information.....like your gmail address and password associated with it. if you change the password on your gmail account you are pretty much solid as far as being secure.

Back
Top Bottom