• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is it the phone, the net, or both?

km2002

Of late my GL on metroPCS has gone loopy. The first problem was with SMS: I'd send a message and it'd take hours to go through (in fact, one message I sent my wife late last night didn't get sent until after 9am today; and I didn't put a scheduled send on it). Not surprisingly, msgs were taking a while to get to me as well. I went to the extent of turning off the phone and leaving it off for an hour or so just to see if that would clear whatever was wedged. No such luck. And on top of that, in the last 24 hours I'm experiencing problems with downloading from Google Play. Apps get stuck at "Installing..."; apps get stuck at some percentage of download even before an attempt at installation can take place. Earlier today one of my attempts aborted with an error code (961, IIRC). Is it the phone, is it the net, is it both? I can't think of anything I might have done to have created this undesirable behavior. Thanks, all.

That's weird. I've never had any of these problems not even once and I've had this phone for some months now.

Back
Top Bottom