• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is my efs folder messsed up?

parag1dubey

Android Enthusiast
Hi friends,
My GS2 randomly loses connection to the mobile data network (while showing all the 5 signal bars). Sometimes it comes back on by itself, sometimes it doesnt. What could be the problem? Is it possible that my efs folder is corrupted? Ironass, hawker, please help. Looks like Ironass's motto is proving itself. Flash in haste, repent at leisure... :(

I do. But I just inserted another sim card(a different carrier) in my phone and data seems to be working fine right now. I will monitor it for a day ot two and then post here if the same thing happens again. Thanks Ironass. :)

Hello Shotgun,
I am from India so I highly doubt you would know the names of the carriers here :D I am presently using LPX modem with came with Resurrection Remix Rom. I also tried default modems which come on Indian Gs2s DDLP8 . Could you suggest a good modem? and may i call u Shotty too?? sounds a lot cooler :D :D

Hello Shotgun,
I am from India so I highly doubt you would know the names of the carriers here :D I am presently using LPX modem with came with Resurrection Remix Rom. I also tried default modems which come on Indian Gs2s DDLP8 . Could you suggest a good modem? and may i call u Shotty too?? sounds a lot cooler :D :D

Yeah you can call me Shotty if you want.
As you've tried an Indian modem without much success that might not be the problem. Here's another one you could try though
Dev-Host - modem_CWM_DDLPA.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

I think the latest Indian firmware had the ddlpb modem but I can't find that at the moment. I'll keep looking and will post back if I find it.

No Syd. Mobile data does connect at times (randomly) so i reckon the APN settings are alright. It must be a carrier problem, dont you think? My other sim is working wonderfully.

Back
Top Bottom