• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help is my pixel 6 hacked

Can anyone give me some advice or help ,im pretty sure my phone has been hacked ,my phone reset its self sevral times my google accounts have been acting strange is there any way for someone who is a novice to see if some one has bootloaded my phone ,apps dont seem to be quite normal but im getting stuuf come up on youtube ive never looked up and some of my search engines seem to be limmeted ,ive also founf gms unstable app running in system logs,any help would be greatly appriciated

Can anyone give me some advice or help ,im pretty sure my phone has been hacked ,my phone reset its self sevral times my google accounts have been acting strange is there any way for someone who is a novice to see if some one has bootloaded my phone ,apps dont seem to be quite normal but im getting stuuf come up on youtube ive never looked up and some of my search engines seem to be limmeted ,ive also founf gms unstable app running in system logs,any help would be greatly appriciated

Some of the things you've said could be normal. Your phone resetting could be the updates you get automatically. You could have some bad apps on your phone. There are many programs on Google Play that can search your phone for viruses. I use Norton 360, it scans your phone for bad apps and blocks you from going on bad websites. It has a 2 week trial period so you can try it for free. You can boot your phone in Safe mode to see if it's your phone or something you added that's causing your problems. As a last resort, you could do a factory reset. I would start with an app that scans your phone. If that comes up empty then try the next step. To explain each step would be a bit much. You can search for step by step instructions using Google. See what others say and we can try each step. Actually, the first thing to do is shut off your phone and count to 30 before restarting it. That can stop all sorts of glitches. Good luck.

Some of the things you've said could be normal. Your phone resetting could be the updates you get automatically. You could have some bad apps on your phone. There are many programs on Google Play that can search your phone for viruses. I use Norton 360, it scans your phone for bad apps and blocks you from going on bad websites. It has a 2 week trial period so you can try it for free. You can boot your phone in Safe mode to see if it's your phone or something you added that's causing your problems. As a last resort, you could do a factory reset. I would start with an app that scans your phone. If that comes up empty then try the next step. To explain each step would be a bit much. You can search for step by step instructions using Google. See what others say and we can try each step. Actually, the first thing to do is shut off your phone and count to 30 before restarting it. That can stop all sorts of glitches. Good luck.

thanks for that nothin g came up with the virus scans.
even in the setting menu the user title dissapeared for a little while and the apps seem to go into other apps when i uninstall on the home screen,also the setting keep changing even when i change them .the storage is constantly changing by a few giggs every hour or so

even in the setting menu the user title dissapeared for a little while and the apps seem to go into other apps when i uninstall on the home screen,also the setting keep changing even when i change them .the storage is constantly changing by a few giggs every hour or so

You may have a bad phone, I've never heard of a phone with all the things you have described. I would try running it in safe mode for a few hours. If, while in safe mode, your problems disappear then it was an added app causing your issues. You can find out how to get safe mode by searching on Google, "safe mode for Pixel 6 Pro". Do a factory reset which will return your phone to new. Actually, I just thought of something. Take your phone back to the place you bought it from. Show them all your issues and let them fix your phone. If they can't fix it, they should give you a new phone. Save yourself all the aggravation.

What happened with your phone? Did you ever figure out what it was? Telling what happened could help someone else with similar problems.

Back
Top Bottom