• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the Rezound your first 4G phone? Get in here

I agree with Txg, hell people popping in here with little or no knowledge will probably appreciate your thoughts/feelings way more than some of those stuffy review vids.....

Try to post you thoughts in an applicable thread though. :)

I like the idea of a tip thread with 4g tips but only if we can stay mostly on topic. :)

Plus take pictures of the cute little dog :)

Upvote 0
2011-11-17_17-34-06.jpg

Some speed test I ran on 4g at my house

Upvote 0
2011-11-17_17-34-06.jpg

Some speed test I ran on 4g at my house

Don't you just love the wide range of 4G speeds? I'm sure if there was this much variance in Fios, Uverse, or high speed cable, people would be raising hell. I guess we're so glad to get such high speed out of a little device that the speed fluctuation isn't too important...for now...

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Oh and the other question I had, for those going from a 3G device to a 4G device, or hell new Verizon customers, did they give you an option for unlimited data?
I bought my Rzound yesterday. I believe the unlimited data offer was back in Oct. Normal data offer is 2G for $30. Offer now is double-4G for $30.
Love my Rzound, first smart phone and I'm buried in it.
BTW, I saw the CMDA switch during one of my forays into the phone and can't find it now, even under settings>wireless & internet connections. Any Suggestions? I 'm one town away from getting 4G. Supposed to be here in the spring.

Upvote 0
I bought my Rzound yesterday. I believe the unlimited data offer was back in Oct. Normal data offer is 2G for $30. Offer now is double-4G for $30.
Love my Rzound, first smart phone and I'm buried in it.
BTW, I saw the CMDA switch during one of my forays into the phone and can't find it now, even under settings>wireless & internet connections. Any Suggestions? I 'm one town away from getting 4G. Supposed to be here in the spring.

once you get to wireless&networks you need to go all the way down to 'mobile networks'

Reactions: mikfroX
Upvote 0
Oh and the other question I had, for those going from a 3G device to a 4G device, or hell new Verizon customers, did they give you an option for unlimited data?

For anyone else wondering:
If you're coming from a smartphone, you'll keep your unlimited. Unfortunately, I upgraded from a 'dumb phone' (LG EnvTouch), so I have 4gb. I'm hoping it'll be enough, since i'm usually around Wifi.

The Rezound is my first smartphone, and so far i'm loving it. Can't wait for the ICS release.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones