• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a horizontal&VERTICAL multi-angle viewing tablet/keyboard case????

bleedGreen

Android Enthusiast
HOPEFULLY MY TITLE MAKES SENSE-and my description too.....

Is it possible...could there be..... a mobile dock a tablet case out there that will ALSO allow when the keyboard is de-tached and you use exclusively the tablet with it in the cover case that it is multi-functional in the way you can flip it to vertical (you know and I know there are still a lot of apps that will not turn horizontal-so I have to view it vertically) and it props in grooves as it would prop in groves like in the horizontal view-mode

I have looked EVERYWHERE and cannot find it- I have found great tablet and keyboard docking portfolio's -and yes I love that the keyboard will de-tach and the tablet still fits awesomely...but all of them show that they have 3 or 4 viewing angles HORIZONTALLY but NOT vertically 3 or 4 viewing angles......are they out there and hard to find or do I need to make one and sell it and become rich lol

I have just bought the UK version of this case. It is the lightest case I have ever used, fits my tf300 well and allows both horizontal and vertical viewing.

There is only one problem (and I knew it when I bought it) and that is that you can't dock it on the keyboard when it is fitted. However I am planning this weekend to trim the cut out at the bottom more (it is made of stiff plastic not leather) and hopefully that will work. It will then let me dock the tf300 without removing the case. However I don't think it will be able to act as a case with the dock attached, and I do not think you are going to get one that will, and still provide vertical viewing.

I have just bought the UK version of this case. It is the lightest case I have ever used, fits my tf300 well and allows both horizontal and vertical viewing.

There is only one problem (and I knew it when I bought it) and that is that you can't dock it on the keyboard when it is fitted. However I am planning this weekend to trim the cut out at the bottom more (it is made of stiff plastic not leather) and hopefully that will work. It will then let me dock the tf300 without removing the case. However I don't think it will be able to act as a case with the dock attached, and I do not think you are going to get one that will, and still provide vertical viewing.

Funny thing is I came across this very case. I might just get it specifically for the tablet (i love the "hardness" to it as described) that's what I want so when you go vertical it doesn't "flap down.
Now, pertaining to a folio for keyboard AND tablet I mine as well chock up the notion there is nothing out there that will do what I specifically was looking for....

Thanks - I'm probably going to get what you" linked for me to view

OK and I have an update for you. I have just spent half an hour with a decent craft knife and it now works. I can slip the tablet onto the keyboard without removing it from the case. However, as I thought, it won't work as a case for both the tablet and keyboard. But I am too worried about that because I never transport them when they attached anyway.

Please hit the "thanks" button if I have helped.

Back
Top Bottom