• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a more up to date bloatware list?

bennylava

1. All the threads seem to be old and outdated. My AT&T S4, that I just got a few days ago from Wal-Mart, has tons of bloatware that doesn't seem to be on any lists. Does anyone know of a more up to date list?

2. Also, is there any real advantage to me flashing from 4.4.2, to 4.4.4? If that's actually the latest and greatest, that is. Would I really notice many benefits? And is there one available, that will work on my S4 that comes without all the bloat?

1. All the threads seem to be old and outdated. My AT&T S4, that I just got a few days ago from Wal-Mart, has tons of bloatware that doesn't seem to be on any lists. Does anyone know of a more up to date list?

Most lists will be for stock Samsung Android firmware however, the AT&T, SGH-i337, model is unique and heavily modified and contains a whole host of different apps. You will need to locate a bloatware list that is specific to your model and firmware.

2. Also, is there any real advantage to me flashing from 4.4.2, to 4.4.4? If that's actually the latest and greatest, that is. Would I really notice many benefits? And is there one available, that will work on my S4 that comes without all the bloat?

Android 4.4.4 has only been released for the AT&T Googe Play Edition model, GT-i9505G, and is not officially available for the SGH-i337 yet. This runs pure Android without any Samsung or AT&T add-ons and is extremely fast, smooth and light. You could root your phone and flash a custom ROM for this though. See the, (AT&T) Galaxy S4 - All Things Root section of the forums for more information on this.

Back
Top Bottom