• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there any app I can use to sync my iTunes library with my Motorola Droid 4

Through the years it seems like I've tried all of the apps and nothing seems to work well. I eventually just resigned myself to using the Google Music but still have problems. I live and work out in the boonies and there seems to be a lot of the music that won't play unless I'm connected to the internet and that just isn't always possible. I still keep all of my music on iTunes because I still use an iPod Nano for the gym. I've tried iSyncr and it didn't sync everything.

Doubletwist, that's another one I tried. Most of the music has been acquired after 2010. All the music is on my SD card, would it be better to have it on the phone memory? That's why I get so frustrated when it won't play because it has no internet connection. The last thing I want to do is be an iPhone user, but this music thing gets to be frustrating, that's why I don't use my phone for music at the gym.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones