• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is there anybody out there? (The Awesome Floyd) Please Help me

AliKitten

Lurker
Hey guys I have been reading and reading and reading and now it feels like my head is going to implode. I can not find a driect yes or no answer to weather the Milestone X2 MB867 the Droid X2 and the Milestone 2 are the same and if the same root links and instructions will work for all 3. However I do know that their is one difference between the Milestone X2 MB867 and the Droid X2 the Milestone has the international call assistance and Droid X2 does not or did not. I know carriers will change up the names sometimes as well. I have the Milestone X2 MB867 stock GB 2.3.6 and I would like to kick GB OS to the curb and install something better Ill even downgrade. GB 2.3.6 has a defect it likes to disable the data 3G, WiFi and whatever else is connected for about 15-20 seconds and does this every 15 min. give or take. So needless to say its a pain in the booty and is there anyone that can help me? Please thanks guys

I just went through the same thing with my DX so I read alot and finally went to the rootzwiki site and found a way to flash back to an early Milestone version it worked great except the radio messed up so I couldnt connect to the market but they have a linux version of sbf'ing that works great I guess. That might be your best bet

Back
Top Bottom