• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there anywhere my apps could be hiding?

BrianJB

Android Enthusiast
My phone keeps saying "low disc space"..I dont have too many apps installed on here..but it says I only have 35 mbs of free space on my internal memory...my sd card has a bunch of space.

But ive tried installing a couple of apps in the past that the htc couldnt handle (need for speed shift) and a couple of larger racing games. But the apps arent in my app lists..I just didnt know if maybe they were hiding in a different part of my phone and maybe thats whats eating up all of the space on my phone.

Anyone help?

Mm my best advice is go to menu, settings, application , and applications each one should say how much is taking unless you download them from the browser go to browser and settings, downloads and check what you have there you could erase them by pressing long on the download and it will ask you if you want to erase from the phone too

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure where they could be hiding, necessarily, but have you gone to settings->apps->manage apps and looked for anything unfamiliar? If you haven't already, download an app called "uninstaller". When you open it, it will list all of the apps/widgets that you have downloaded and it makes it MUCH easier to uninstall than going the settings route.

Back