• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is this possible?

You'd need a externally powered otg cable because Sense 3.6 seems to have issues with bluetooth controllers and then you'll need something like the sixaccess controller app.

You'd need a externally powered otg cable because Sense 3.6 seems to have issues with bluetooth controllers and then you'll need something like the sixaccess controller app.

Wii controllers work on sense 3.6 with bluez ime, no additional cables needed.

Wii controllers work on sense 3.6 with bluez ime, no additional cables needed.

Okay, I know a little more about this now. Thank you for all your help!

however, I am having serious issues getting the remote to connect. I am trying to use the bluez ime application. No dice. Has anyone got any information or instructions for use of this application plus fpse on a sense 3.6 device?

Okay, I know a little more about this now. Thank you for all your help!

however, I am having serious issues getting the remote to connect. I am trying to use the bluez ime application. No dice. Has anyone got any information or instructions for use of this application plus fpse on a sense 3.6 device?

There's a trick to getting it to sync with bluez ime. Haven't done it in a while but there is thread on here from a couple months back detailing it. If you can't find it pm deathsled or I. One of us might be able to resurrect it.

Back
Top Bottom