• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is Uninstall App with Titanium Different than moving with ADB SHell?

johnbrain

Just curious. If I am using a deodexed ROM and uninstall a "stock" app with Titanium, is the end result of less bloatware etc any different than using mv to apps.disabled via ADB?

I have started using Titanium for its simplicity and not needing to connect to my PC but I want to use whatever is best.

When you use the ADB method, the files are moved to the adb.disabled directory, giving you an option to restore it if you want. Titanium Backup will just delete the file.

What if yoi moved them your self to a different dir. I don't see the bloatware but I want to make sure its gone.

When you use the ADB method, the files are moved to the adb.disabled directory, giving you an option to restore it if you want. Titanium Backup will just delete the file.

Oops. Oh well.if I ever need peep, visual voicemail or friend stream I'll just reload lite sense rom. I don't think I did a nandroid backup prior to removing those.

Back
Top Bottom