• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Issue with Vortex 2.9 3d gallery

tsargent347

im having a issue with the vortex 2.9 3d gallery. when i select a picture from the gallery to look at it takes for ever to load then pics a random picture from another folder in the gallery and displays it instead. For example ill pick a picture of my newborn son and when it gets done loading it turns into a picture of my husky and wont let me look at the picture at all. does this with quite a few pictures, but when i look at the pictures through the blur gallery it all works fine. its pretty annoying and any help would be helpful!! Thanks in advance

im having a issue with the vortex 2.9 3d gallery. when i select a picture from the gallery to look at it takes for ever to load then pics a random picture from another folder in the gallery and displays it instead. For example ill pick a picture of my newborn son and when it gets done loading it turns into a picture of my husky and wont let me look at the picture at all. does this with quite a few pictures, but when i look at the pictures through the blur gallery it all works fine. its pretty annoying and any help would be helpful!! Thanks in advance

Never paid attention to that before, but yah, this 3d gallery in Vortex is a little different. Not sure how it assigns the pictures to folders (they aren't even folders I have in file explorer.) I'll have to stick with the "camera roll" for now when trying to shots I just took.

FYI - have you tried launching the gallery via the app drawer? These looks like the gallery I'm used to (both of them). Seems like it acts weird when trying to view pics within the camera app.

yeah i finally got it working right..i had to factory reset/wipe caches and then reinstall the rom!! but hey its working now so whatever! lol hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom