• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help It just won't work

lauscro

Lurker
HI, I am new here so nice to meet you guys. I read similar problems here but as it seems none of solutions this forum offerd didn't worked yet so I will try to explanin my problem step by step. I was visiting my relatives when one of them took my new mobile phone and played little with it so i put the pattern (or sample) and question if i forgot pattern. After 10 minutes my younger relative came to me and ofc my phone was blocked.I tryed by answering question but it just woudn't open. So i tryed email adress that also didnt work and when I went on gmail by computer it seemed all okay...So i downloaded sony ericsson PC companion.So my problem is i cant open it by question or by pattern or by pc companion because when i try to drag on phone status bar it just wont drag.So i cant connect to pc with my phone.What should i do?
P.S i tryed my best to explain it. Thx:p

I had the same problem, just do hard reset: "The Hardware reset on the X10 mini/mini pro is done by pressing the On/Off key at the top and the Home (middle) key at the same time. This does not remove any content or applications."

Back
Top Bottom