• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Junior Member, Senior member...uhh ok

What about Daniel?

I just can't cope with being Dan2 (again)... I was Dan2 all the way through my childhood. It wasn't a happy childhood and all it does is bring back bad memories :( :p
haha, okay Daniel ;)

Hmmm. Guess I'm in trouble. I only get called Daniel if I have been extremely naughty...

wait, I'm no longer a child. Phew... *mops brow*

A little off subject but I would like to suggest ROB change his banner from "Site Owner" to "Great potentate":)

wow
I'm only a junior that sucks :(

Like Roze said just post more and you will soon be a member then a senior member.

You can check out the this post for the specifics on when you get the new title, but remember title aren't that important. I've seen people with 1000+ posts that aren't very helpful and people with less than 20 posts being very helpful ;)

Like Roze said just post more and you will soon be a member then a senior member.

You can check out the this post for the specifics on when you get the new title, but remember title aren't that important. I've seen people with 1000+ posts that aren't very helpful and people with less than 20 posts being very helpful ;)

One thing to add, I don't believe posting in the forum games section (and maybe others?) counts toward your total post, but I may be wrong. I'm not sure exactly how that part works.

One thing to add, I don't believe posting in the forum games section (and maybe others?) counts toward your total post, but I may be wrong. I'm not sure exactly how that part works.

You are correct Forum Games posts are not added to your post count. I don't think any other place on the forums is under the same restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom