• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just bought android...what next!?

liserdl

Lurker
I just got an android motorola Droid Razr which looks very cool. Do I need to chose a media management software to download apps etc? Sorry for being completely n00b to this....
 
I just got an andriod motorola Droid Razr which looks very cool. Do I need to chose a media management software to download apps etc? Sorry for being completely n00b to this....

I don't know about the Razr. sorry man.
But if you want, you can join a new group to test new apps. In my signature, you will see how to join.

THis group is like a family so if someone in it knows how to help you, I am sure he will ;-)

Good luck
 
Do a google search on essential apps for android and it will have some good links for apps that you can download that will make your android experience better.
 
Like other have said, you just need to use the Market. Its already installed on the phone. Or you can install the Amazon App Store and get a free paid app a day. So far I have a nice lil collection of paid apps I got free.
 
Back
Top Bottom