• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories just got my Seidio Innocell 3500 mAh...a few questions

JimKnuckles

Android Enthusiast
Hi all

Just put the battery in. It's at 57% life left. Should I run the battery all the way down? Or give it a full charge now?

For you that have this battery...how many charging cycles till I get the full capacity going?

I contacted seidio online support and they said the battery should be fully charged. Then run it all the way down and fully charge 5 - 6 times

I contacted seidio online support and they said the battery should be fully charged. Then run it all the way down and fully charge 5 - 6 times
Thank you Jim I've never used a site like this before I was so pleased you gave me the answer I needed so promptly now it's on the charger, say for the next 8 hours. Don't know what I will do with my pretty cases but the battery came in such a nice packet I can use it to store my old battery and back safely . Maybe when I have some spare time I will switch out batteries and put a half charge on the little one battery to store it.
:)

I have two Seidio Innocell batteries, never use the stock one anymore. I have the external charger that came with one of the batteries so I just use one, and charge the other and when I need to I switch them out. I always have a full charge extended battery ready to go. On a full charge they average 24 hrs w/heavy use and 48 hours with light use. To me this make the phone everything it should be. The stock battery was always a joke. I never have to worry about plugging it in or looking for a place to charge it. Yea, my EVO is a little thicker and heavier but I love it....don't think I could ever go to an I-phone if I wanted because I am so used to the extended batteries. If and when I get another Android ....Samsung Galaxy Epic 4g touch or the new Samsung Nexus/Prime droid then I will have to buy extended batteries for them too!

Back
Top Bottom