• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just picked up my TF Prime (Gray) from GameStop!

Picked mine up today at Gamestop as well.

Came with Gamestop Exclusives..

Cordy
ShadowGun
SonicCD
Riptide
Monster Madness
Sleepy Jack

And in bold...

Kongregate Arcade App

Whatever those things are.

First true tablet. Have the original Nook Color.. This thing is just sexy.

Getting a network error when trying to update firmware... It tells me to check my internet connection.

I am connected to my wifi no problems... Hrrrmmmmm

Edit: It auto gave me auto update for firmware. Must be at 15% battery.

Upvote 0
After seeing around the internet that Gamestop had them, I called to see if they had any available. First store I called, the guy informed me only 3 of the stores (here in Hawaii) were selling the Prime, and let me know they were all taken for preorders. BUT he said call them anyway and see if any of the preorders cancelled.

Thank goodness he said that, second store I called guy checked for me and had one available (preorder cancel). But they're first come first serve (I had 3 hours of work left), so I called family member who was off to run down for me. Lucky me, I'll be heading home to play with my Prime!

Upvote 0
For you guys still waiting, the true abilities of the tablet shine in that shadowgun game. Unfortunately, for some reason, they wont let u take screenshots from within that game. Un-friggin-real.

You guys will not be dissapointed. Be sure to install the firmware update,then reboot, then fly.

I cant wait until the market catches up for tablets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones