• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kernels for cdma phones

djthebogan

Is there an oc kernel for the VM wfs that is stable and had wifi working? I tried Simon's oc kernel and got a wifi error, tried jikantaru's oc kernel with ext 4 swap, I think it had wifi, can't remember, but it had lots of graphical errors.

ok, so after a few days of toying around with different roms and kernels i found the combination that works the best for me. I am running Simonsstockclassic2.4 rom and the m1ndh4x8rGB2.3.5OCkernel.

Much thanks to m1ndh4x8r and simonsimons34 over at xda.

Everything works perfect for me so far except mms and video streaming.

antutu benchmark average around 1550 with ondemand governor and 806mhz

Nix that, it's gsm only. I've come to the decision that none of the Roms for the Wildfire are ready for everyday use. Back to stock.

Really try the kernel I mentioned above. That with ssromclassic2.4. Everything works except dsp manager which u don't need, and mms. But use gocontactspro and that fixes it and I like it way better than stock. A lot faster.

Sounds good, she uses Handcent anyway. I need to give it a break for a few days though, I semi-bricked it last night. Took two hours to get it back to stock. I know she's going to want me to flash it again, it'll just be a little bit. ;)

Back
Top Bottom