• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Keyboard Not working

Samsung Galaxy Ace J11oh, some of the keys 0on the right side are not working.
They are P,Zero , message sending button etc.
Without P and O , It is very difficult use the phone
Will someone help me please

Maybe part of the touch screen is dead? Have you tried restarting, or resetting the phone? You can test the touch screen itself with something like Antutu Tester. Try a different keyboard as well.

Thanks for quick response.
Tried Restart and resetting. No Help.

The Biggest problem is that I am not able to browse anything because of P, 0 and sometimes back button etc are not working, without which, I can not complete the subject for browsing.
When I want to download something, even typing as "download" is not possible.
Will you guide me an alternate way of getting the above keys please.

O, P, and Back. So it's at the right edge of the touch screen. Is L not working either? Sounds like a hardware fault then, that needs repair or replacement. You could try landscape, horizontal mode, if the device and apps supports it, that may allow you to use the whole keyboard.

so it could be either a software or hardware issue. try rebooting the phone or clear out cache for the keyboard. if it is still happening then try going into safe mode. if it is still happening then your last resort is to do a factory reset. if all of those things do not work then, it is a hardware issue and you need to get it fixed.

Back
Top Bottom