• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kindly please help verify new FB app problem

SebaKL

Android Enthusiast
Hello guys

I just like to verify, whether the new upgraded Facebook app causes the problem, or it's just my end. For now, I sure can reproduce it every single time.

After updating the app, I noticed two new icons, Camera and Messenger.
It doesn't matter if I'm logged in to Facebook or not, when I open the Camera and close it without making any photo, it will mess up my display by shifting it slightly.
I can't then move it at all, and it seem it apply to my app screen and home screen. I need to power off and power on to get it back, sometimes few times.

It's a very consistent behavior, happens 9 out of 10 times using the facebook camera app.

Can you, in your free time check it out and see if it happens to you as well ?

Thank you

regards
Sebastian

Attachments

• SC20120421-203343.png
    SC20120421-203343.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 28
  • SC20120421-203347.png
    SC20120421-203347.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 27
I gave this a whirl like you but didn't experience any issues with it. Have you uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again? I find this sometimes fixes issues by overlapping old files with new.
Granted I’m a G+ fanboy these days which has all these features integrated in the one app, still the FB app looks good even if it is similar.

thank you so very much for taking the time to look into it. I will try to reinstall and see if it helps. Will post back if it doesn't.

I to am G+ enthusiast, unlike fb, for some reason all the people I my "circle" are the one I actually talk to and stay in touch. Like a filtered down FB by product :)

Once again, thanks for taking the time :)
regards
Sebastian

Back
Top Bottom