• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

kit kat and new email folders

rrstepp

Lurker
I did the kit kat update about a week ago. Since that update I can't create a new email folder in the Samsung email app at the root level. You can create a sub folder to an existing folder. I talked to a Samsung support person and it seems this feature has been removed. I am now using the gmail app and can't create a new folder there either. I am not sure if that was always the case as I am just now starting to use it.

Does anybody know if this feature will return?

Update, I just tried to create a folder again today. It now works. Tapping on root now allows a new folder to be created. Yaaaa!

Still can't create folder on sony xperia 2 mail app after I update. Also there is no print option in the application

I can create a new folder under root but the touch point is a bit right of the word. If you tap on the word, it doesn't seem to work. Also I can only create new folders in the Samsung provided email app. I can't create a new folder in the gmail app for the tablet. I end up creating the folder in email and using it in gmail.

Back
Top Bottom