• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kocaso M750

Raven2099

Lurker
I just got this and would love to root it so if anyone can help me get a guide on how to i would be appreciative

Unfortunately, it appears that there isn't a lot of development for this device.

Have you looked at towel root?

It's a safe rooting method. If your device isn't compatible, it will just tell you that when you try to run it. It is supposed to work on any device with a kernel build date prior to June 3, 2014. If you try that, let me know how it goes. :)

I'm not sure that there is even custom recovery available for your device, but you might also ask around in HERE to see if there is anything they can do for you. If they are willing to give it a try, they may need you to dump some memory blocks from the device so they can get the partition layout.

Sorry man. :( Was hoping it would work. Unfortunately there's just not any resources available that I could find. Hit up oushd. They are probably the best shot at getting something going.

Back
Top Bottom