• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root KumaKan 3.5 staiblity

Anybody using KumaKan 3.5 version please let me know if it is stable?Thanks.

Ive been using the Kumakan ROMs since I got the L9 almoat a year ago and jave used every version up to v3.4. I haven't installed v3.5 yet as I believe there are a few bugs that need to be worked out and or patches to fix the the ROMs bugs.
I've been running v3.4 and it is very stabile and very reliable for a DD (Daily Driver) ROM and it also has the internal/external memory card swap working very well on this version. I have a 16bg SD card installed and that swaps the 16gb external SD card for the 1.80gb internal. Such a headache relief of the " Low internal memory space" error. Plus it has xposed and mods included into the ROM and a couple of the G3 status bar icons and brightness slider and an aroma installer whith somw nice features and you also have the option of installing/using cwm or TWRP recovery... Nice touch there. I prefer TWRP.
From reading on the v3.5, Kuma forgot to add in a few of the fixes as this version was supposed to be a universal ROM for the P760 to the P769/MS769 variants.
I would recommend installing the v3.4 ROM until Kuma has a chance to work out the bugs in v3.5 or pits out some patches to fix the issues. I'm sure it's stable and fine for a DD, but I'm sticking with v3.4 until further updates.

Also a word to the wise... Never select "Reboot Recovery" from the power menu or from the recovery menu as this will/may perform a factory data reset and wipe the device.
Just reboot to recovery normally - Power off the device and power it back on, while the device is powering on the front keys will begin to flash rapidly, quickly just press and hold down the "Volume down (-) button and the device will boot to recovery.

Back
Top Bottom