• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kyocera: DuraForce Ultra 5W vs DuraSport 5w

CommandoJ

Does anyone have both the DuraForce Ultra 5W and the DuraSport 5W? Specifically I'm wondering what the differences in the primary camera are. The DuraForce Ultra has a 24MP main camera and the DuraSport has a 48MP main camera. Does the DuraSport have better image quality as the higher MP count suggests? I already have the DuraForce Ultra 5W and since it's almost paid off I'm wondering if I should move to the DuraSport for the better camera.

never owned a kyocera phone before, so i can't speak personally about.

this review pretty much says it all about the durasport. Kyocera DuraSport 5G UW review: tough choices
its a good rugged budget phone. the camera is ok according to the article. it does not do well in low light are taking action photos. sure the higher megapixels are great. but it also depends on the software as well.

but this articlehttps://www.theverge.com/22446490/kyocera-duraforce-ultra-5g-uw-review-price-specs-screen-camera also says that the camera is for people who are not looking to take professional looking photos. it does the job.

which one is better? i would say that there are almost the same. though if you do intend to take photos in low light situations i might stay away from the sport.

Back
Top Bottom