• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Kyocera Rise Help!

Kimba

Lurker
While trying to get into my work email, I tried to use the light version of Outlook Web App from my browser and it changed my phone settings.

Now my phone only will show this extremely simple format. Phone keypad, & clock only (ICE app). Can this be fixed? I can only use the back button. When I do for a split second I can see the regular home page but I can not access anything. I can not use any function keys on the bottom of my phone. All my functions and apps are gone.

Did I download a virus. Did it take over my phone? Can this be fixed? All my functions and apps are gone. This is my first smart phone and I've only had it for a few weeks. Please Help.

While trying to get into my work email, I tried to use the light version of Outlook Web App from my browser and it changed my phone settings.

Now my phone only will show this extremely simple format. Phone keypad, & clock only (ICE app). Can this be fixed? I can only use the back button. When I do for a split second I can see the regular home page but I can not access anything. I can not use any function keys on the bottom of my phone. All my functions and apps are gone.

Did I download a virus. Did it take over my phone? Can this be fixed? All my functions and apps are gone. This is my first smart phone and I've only had it for a few weeks. Please Help.

Outlook Light App? What app is that? From the Play Store?

Sounds to me like you tired to access work email on the web.

Try downloading the outlook app from google play then you can add multiple emails.

The web app sounds like it uses your browser but it is not working in mobile view. Go to your browser setting the delete the cache and cookies.

Trying downloading the browser "dolphin" from the play store. Then the add-on called "desktop toggle". The add-on allows you to toggle between mobile and desktop views of any website.

Hope this helps!

I suggest a factory reset. settings-backup and reset-factory reset. You will have to re-install all your apps and stuff but hopefully functionality of phone will return. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom