• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kyocera Rise or iPhone 5s /5c (lol)

Neither. If I HAD to pick one, the iPhone 5c. More stable, less crashes, none of this "WiFi turned on, reboot" or "Out of RAM, reboot" shenanigans... But again, neither. The PCD Chaser was a better phone.

I've had a Rise, I've worked with iPhones/iPads. In 99% of cases, I'll choose the Android device. However, the Rise is so bad, I'd choose an iPhone instead. Honestly, the nameless PCD Chaser is a btter phone. It even has a Cyanogen-styled ROM for it.

This a hard one. IPHONE 5S OF COURSE. Lol the kyocera makes me laugh with that poor excuse of a processor they put in the rise.

I've had the Rise and use an Ipad (at work), I'll take the rise (despite the really bad camera). IOS gives me anger management issues. The Rise has it's issues but....

This a hard one. IPHONE 5S OF COURSE. Lol the kyocera makes me laugh with that poor excuse of a processor they put in the rise.

The CPU isn't THAT bad. The real issue is the minimal amount of RAM.

I've had the Rise and use an Ipad (at work), I'll take the rise (despite the really bad camera). IOS gives me anger management issues. The Rise has it's issues but....

Yeah, I could say the same, but then, I've only gotten to use an iOS 4.x device, and iOS 6.x device... Not yet used iOS 7 beyond demo's and occasional encounters with others.

Back
Top Bottom