• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help kyocera rise virgin mobile

please i need help... for days now i have continually searched, read and asked for solutions within my abilities. i am having multiple issues but i'll start with the 2 most annoying. apparently my phone has a terrible glitch, what appears to be the notification bar and something else in numerous strips facing the opposite direction of the phone flashes across my screen all the time including turning itself off at times... then there is what seems easy to others but not me, transferring my images, music and such to my sd card. i hope someone can help me...

wow... not sure really i do know i would really like that glitch to be gone kind of hoping that would also take care of it flipping pages by itself, freezing and turning off... it is my third one because of issues, i am glad they do exchanges. i think this one is worse than the other two... anyway thank you for any help...

np. ive done a lot of switching and modding to mine and happy with it. diwhat happened when the glitches started

by a ghost i meant that my phone turns itself off and on, when i am entering anything it will jump to another page or the launch screen. i believe i have mentioned the lines of stuff that flash over my screen. this iss all so frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom