• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Latest Lephone UI OS 2 with google application is out...

well I try to install the rom but after some seconds and some commands it says CheckSum(smth else)...Failded! and it boots the installed ROM the problem is about the file system.img...

can anyone help me? I always get the same error on Checksum it would be the system.img or the amss.mbn what's wrong? I recopied this two files again on the folder image but nothing happened.......

can anyone help me? I always get the same error on Checksum it would be the system.img or the amss.mbn what's wrong? I recopied this two files again on the folder image but nothing happened.......

What version is your phone? 3GW100 or 3GW101?
Are you downloading the right version?

I had to remove the SIM Card.... but the battery was 73%-75% but it worked fine but I installed it will I face any problem because the battery was less than 80%?

only new to the lephone is there any chance that someone could give me a walkthrough on how to do this and update, really want the app store and updated firmware?

hmmmmm ... i really dont like the wood shelf look for the apps... before i install the new version, can anyone tell me if it is removable or changeable?

if you download another home launcher you wont have to use it.... To install the new version remove the sim card and close your phone(battery >80%) unzip the file and move it to your sd card. then press the start button and the camera button and the install of the new rom will start.

Back
Top Bottom