• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcher Pro Questions

soapinmouth

Android Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2010
1)Is there any way to keep my widget placement/icon/folder placement when I load up LP?

2)Is there any way to disable Launcher pro without installing it so I can go back to my sense home screen with previous icons and widgets?

3) is there any way to do a scene like feature like in sense so I can switch between a LP scense and a sense scene?

4) What is the best replacement widget for-
a)People (favorite)
b)Calender/to do list
c)Bookmarks

Thanks so much for any responses I really want to switch over but Its ganna be alot of work since i have all 7 of my screens packed full and I really love my htc widgets.

well, to answer question 2 you can use a program called Home Switcher, im using it right now, and I like it

This. It also applies to question 3.

Also, best replacement for

People: QuickDial

Calendar: Pure Calendar (couple different kinds). Actually way better than the sense calendar

Bookmarks: Good question. I just use the bookmarks link in Folder Organizer, instead of a widget.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones