• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro

MyRCode

I've had my Evo for a few weeks now and I've got a few questions.

I currently have Titanium Backup Pro and Launcher Pro installed. My phone is rooted w/ NAND unlocked.

I was previously running 0.3 Fresh ROM using HTC Sense for the home launcher. Titanium Backup would save all of my different screen settings / widgets. After installing a new ROM, all I had to do was d/l Titanium Backup and do a full restore and all of my settings / icons / widgets would be restored onto the new ROM.

I just switched to Launcher Pro. I did a full wipe to install the latest Fresh ROM and did the same Titanium Backup / Restore after the installation. However this time, Titanium Backup didn't save all of my Launcher Pro settings. It's kind of a pain in the butt to set up 7 pages of icons and widgets + dock again.

Am I missing a way to backup these settings? From my understanding Nandroid will take an image of the current rom. I wanted a backup of just the launcher pro settings so I could restore that onto any other ROMs I want to install. I don't want to have to re-set up all the pages again with each ROM I try and then do a Nandroid backup.

Is there any way to do this?

Mark

Back
Top Bottom