• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root leaked 720 OTA is out.

but there is also no going back from this RUU since its newer... thats if you would need to go back to the old for some reason... just some info

I installed and it works great, my only problem is that some of my apps are not in the market anymore such as my sling box app...

but there is also no going back from this RUU since its newer... thats if you would need to go back to the old for some reason... just some info

sure you can if you root before applying update do a nand backup unroot and install update then reroot. that way if you have any probs you can restore from backup that you made before update. by the way i tried and this DOES work just a little fyi:D

sure you can if you root before applying update do a nand backup unroot and install update then reroot. that way if you have any probs you can restore from backup that you made before update. by the way i tried and this DOES work just a little fyi:D
Have you verified that it will actually downgrade Hboot if need be?

Yeah...that would be ok with the OS maybe, but HBOOT, radio, and firmware update would still stick. Those are the biggies that can truly ruin your phone experience.

The radio update will be much welcomed because my signal is so inconsistant I'm going to have to ditch wifiTethering for the moment.

And because I really want the latest and greatest radio I'm going to sit on the sidelines for the leaked OTA and wait for the official. Would also love to hear radio results.

Back
Top Bottom