• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LEAVING ANDROID

aio developers

Android Enthusiast
Sorry guys I am leaving android To some Greater Good things to Do i might comeback if i have the Time too but as for NOW I AM leaving and Hope you enjoy the best From the Robot and tweaks Given ,Just sorry for the Leaving Guys ,Hope you have a wonderful time :)

Maybe look at punctuation and how most people use it. Ghadz! Sorry, but it makes things so much more difficult to figure out!

This is the OP's newest device :)

51sWe9RdUvL.jpg

The only time I saw Windows phones been sold, was at the Microsoft store three or four years ago. But they only had non-functioning dummy handsets on show, and the staff seemed more interested in trying to sell me an Xbox 360. :D World's largest smart-phone market, and Microsoft completely failed.

Last edited:
Im so confused explain why your leaving?
Android Dont pay daily including custom roms is hardly seen acording to statistics android developer of rom /tweaks make.money By donation unless probably they sell softwares so i left a robot and left :) android to a more Freelance ways

Android Dont pay daily including custom roms is hardly seen acording to statistics android developer of rom /tweaks make.money By donation unless probably they sell softwares so i left a robot and left :) android to a more Freelance ways

So you are aiming to be a contract software developer? Any particular type of development you're intending to do?

Good luck.

The problem with phone software is that so many people think that they should get apps for free. The sense of entitlement that shows always annoys me.

And yeah, ROM development is becoming a much smaller game than it was.

Umm roms are very much seen, if you just dont see them alot because your typicially not looking for them, and also talking about getting paid, as a dev myself building a rom isn't about the money, donations etc, its about helping others and doing it as a hobby because keeping a device alive is what keeps everyone happy, everyone who builds a rom feels that satisfaction when people enjoy the roms, yes donations would be nice, but its not needed to build an os because most software you need to build one is free, but i see where your coming from, but dont say just by seeing statistics someone made or you assume. I see alot of new roms being posted, but you only forget if your not looking for them, just gotta be patient as making roms is for fun not for the money

YES ,Desktop applications (ノ°ο°)ノ
But i would love to try out your next project on my pc, woukd be nice if someone could buikd a PC application to kill background apps automatically based on how we set it at woukd be cool

Umm roms are very much seen, if you just dont see them alot because your typicially not looking for them, and also talking about getting paid, as a dev myself building a rom isn't about the money, donations etc, its about helping others and doing it as a hobby because keeping a device alive is what keeps everyone happy, everyone who builds a rom feels that satisfaction when people enjoy the roms, yes donations would be nice, but its not needed to build an os because most software you need to build one is free, but i see where your coming from, but dont say just by seeing statistics someone made or you assume. I see alot of new roms being posted, but you only forget if your not looking for them, just gotta be patient as making roms is for fun not for the money
nah leaving for fun ㄟ(▔,▔)ㄏ
Doing buisness stuff

I might leave pretty soon, but stick around for the fun part of things, I want to do another web site.... But not so sure on what is compatable with this tablet \..../ depending on how fill the glass of myself can be though..

Back
Top Bottom