• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Leedroid 3.0.6 r2 internal memory leak

Dear Community,

Yesterday my phone shown up a pop up a notification that says the memory of the phone is full! On froyo roms this thingie never popped up because it uses the a2sd+. On this ginger ROM I see (according titanium) that I have 14mb on the phone free and 145mb on a2sd. Any solution guys ?

did you flash the ext3 patch?

as the poster above me says theres some scripting issues with the a2sd, but from what I saw Lee created a patch for what I can see, being this very thing..

though dont quote me 100% on that....im still running 2.3d and havent yet taken the plunge for the new Leedroids :p

Upvote 0
The patch just align's the partition. if the partition was created with Gparted, this is superfluous.

well I didnt say I wasn 100% sure dan :p I did actually download the new leedroid incase my phone refused to restore the nandroid the other day...hell im of the mind "if it aint broke, don't fix it" and theres no REAL reason for me to have gingerbread or a later froyo leedroid on there really..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones