• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lenovo A460

kiwinoz

Lurker
Dec 13, 2013
Hi All ,
Im new to Android , been only ever a Apple user . But have acquired a nice new Lenovo A460, but its made for the Chinese market ( I'm Australian ) & wish to remove the Chinese Apps & try to load & use Google Play Store , which I believe is banned in China . I would really appreciate any help in getting this neat phone to be more useable , cheers , Shaun:)

Hello kiwinoz. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm not certain which Lenovo phone you have by the number you left. We do have a discussion area for one Lenovo phone and here is it's link: Lenovo LePhone - Android Forums
You might also check out this general phone discussion area for some assistance:
-- Other Phones (Android & Non-Android) - Android Forums
If neither of those links serve you, here is a general Android discussion area link:
Android Lounge - Android Forums
I know little about your phone... I'm sorry. I hope some of the links prove helpful for you and best of luck with your Lenovo project.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones