• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG 125DL

MPhil

Lurker
Believe this is an Android OS. Attempting to configure email. After entering email address cannot move down to the password window. This is an existing gmail address and is read daily on Gmail.

Seeking guidance

Believe this is an Android OS. Attempting to configure email. After entering email address cannot move down to the password window. This is an existing gmail address and is read daily on Gmail.

Seeking guidance

Seeking guidance
for one you do not have a smartphone but what is called a "feature phone" .it runs on a limited android os.......so i'm not surprised you are having issues. does the phone have a gmail app? is this where you are having issues? or are you using a different app?

for this not familiar with the phone:
https://tracfoneusermanual.net/lg-classic-flip-review/

tbh i would use this phone for only making calls and texting. everything else you might run into issues.

if you want to get emails, then i would suggest you go to where you bought the phone from. or call tracphone for customer support.

Hoping for more...

Seeking new guidance. Used to be able to connect the LG125 via USB and add apps et al. Seeking guidance on how one can do such things these days... Considering bluetooth but would still prefer a USB cable... Guidance sought

Hoping for a reply...

Seeking guidance

Back
Top Bottom