• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG Connect Optimizer question.

itzpacmann

So i've been using the optimizer for a few days, and Ive gotten no increase in my battery life. I tried the setting that "Kanaida" recommended and I still have nothing. Theres a bug in the program when you change your speeds to how you want, it wont stay on "auto" to turn off one of the cores when the screen is of.. It just goes back to "both" which is both cores on all the time(i believe). Anything else I can do, or anyone have a good setting for battery, other than the "battery saving" governor?

Also, what is the network mode thing in the tweak section when the LTE/CDMA or just CDMA option?

Anything will help. thanks, and let's get these batteries lasting lol.

So i've been using the optimizer for a few days, and Ive gotten no increase in my battery life. I tried the setting that "Kanaida" recommended and I still have nothing. Theres a bug in the program when you change your speeds to how you want, it wont stay on "auto" to turn off one of the cores when the screen is of.. It just goes back to "both" which is both cores on all the time(i believe). Anything else I can do, or anyone have a good setting for battery, other than the "battery saving" governor?

Also, what is the network mode thing in the tweak section when the LTE/CDMA or just CDMA option?

why would it default to both? out of the box your phone tends to keep that second core off unless you are doing something stressful to the device for 3+seconds

I can't answer the first question, but I can the second one. Well if you choose cdma it well change the phone to 3G/1X depending on where you are. Cdma/LTE is using both(when you're in a no 4G area it'll automatically switch to 3G/1 X). Hope this helps :)

Well that's why I'm asking this question shabby... It comes out of the box like that yea, and I want it to stay like that, just running my phone at a lower speed than 1.2ghz. But when I do change the speed to something lower, my option to run one core, both(both on all the time), or auto (which is when 1 shuts off when not used), it changes that option to "both" by itself constantly, and I want it to stay on auto. That's what I'm asking

Back
Top Bottom