• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[LG G3] Screen uses 99% of the battery

Hi,

I've just joined in today to request assistance on a problem I've recently encountered with my LG G3. I have just updated to the latest O/S version and noticed several things.

If my LG G3 is plugged (charging), no restarts are being encountered. Say I remove the plug because I am already 100% charged, the phone would restart in a loop (showing only the LG start up logo). If let the phone restart for just a few seconds and plug it back, the battery has dropped to 80%. If I waited longer before plugging in, it will lose more.

Looking at the battery usage in the Settings> Battery, I noticed that there is only 1 entry - Screen, and uses 99% (or 98%) of the battery.

upload_2016-9-26_15-46-45.png

Can someone kindly give me an advice on how can I get my LG G3 working back to normal? I'm not a technical person when it comes to phone O/S and Apps. And I wanted a few options before I bring in my phone to the service center.

Thanks in advance.

phone display really take too much battary. but in you case it too too much. i think you should remove your live wallpapers and low the phone brightness to save up the phone battary.

Hope that helps:)

Back
Top Bottom