• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G3 Stuck in a bootloop? PLEASE help !?!?

Hello,
My apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forums.

I have a problem.

I have an LG G3. I purchased this about a year ago. I have never updated software. I have never tried to root my phone either. One day I switched my phone off and went to the movies. When I got out I tried to put the phone back on again but it wont go passed the LG "lifes good" screen. I can hear messages coming through but I cant go passed this screen. I cant switch off the phone either. the only way is to remove the battery.

I don't know how to enter recovery mode or download mode either. what I tried doesn't seem to work. I tried holding the volume down button and the power button and then even the volume up and the power button. they both take me to the same screen. I don't know how long to hold this for either.

Is there anything I can do to fix it.
I took it to my service provider. but they said it will take atleast 21 days and theres no courtesy phone and they think ill lose all my data on the phone.

is there anything I can do with a software program on a computer and a usb cable. Im only really interested in saving my contacts on the phone. I don't care about the pictures and videos. theres nothing important there.
Im not very tech smart so please don't be frustrated with my silly questions.

I would be VERY grateful for any advice anyone can provide.

Back
Top Bottom