If you're like me, you hate when phones have bright white UIs. Unfortunately, that's exactly what you get on the LG G6 out of the box. The good news is you can change the theme and even download themes from the Play Store. Here's how to do it.
- Go to Settings > Theme
- Select one of the preloaded themes
- Tap APPLY
- Tap the download icon in the top right
- This will open the themes section in LG SmartWorld
- Search for LG G6 theme in the Play Store
- Download a theme
- Apply it as you would a normal theme
I'm using the Pixel Dark theme. What theme are you using?