• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG home Apk 2.2.2

Does anyone have the APK to LG Home for android 2.2.2? I dont have it on K3LSOMOD.

if you like the look of the Home apk then try ADWlauncher from market. the EX version is pretty extensive compared to the LG home options app..since your on a custom ROM and its not added, i would try that. not sure if the HOME apk would work, you might need the home Launcher for that also, I know one wont work without the other.. and you would need the Odex file for LG home launcher and LG home also.

if you like the look of the Home apk then try ADWlauncher from market. the EX version is pretty extensive compared to the LG home options app..since your on a custom ROM and its not added, i would try that. not sure if the HOME apk would work, you might need the home Launcher for that also, I know one wont work without the other.. and you would need the Odex file for LG home launcher and LG home also.

ADW sucks

Kelso's mod should have the ADW EX launcher installed on it, I use his mod as well and like the ADW EX launcher, it is as good as GO Launcher EX, in my own opinion. If you are having issues in setting up the ADW contact Kelso or me, I can help you on setting it up to work as you need if you need the help, I am thinking on popping in an O/C kernal on the mod to see how further I can make his mod go, if it works and with his permission I would like to post the finished product in his area, as it will be based on his work and the kernal is from another modder as well, I am using my sdk platform to modify both, with hopes of making a more improved setup for all, but it is going to take a little of time to integrate them as I want them to work, and hopefully if all goes well we will have a stable overclocked mod that all can use on the OM. Wish me luck.

Vulcan

Does anyone have the APK to LG Home for android 2.2.2? I dont have it on K3LSOMOD.

See my post above, but if you still want the apk for the LG, I can dig through my files to see if I still have the apk for the LG, but personally I think once you get the ADW setup for you, you will like it better.

Vulcan

Back
Top Bottom