• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG Leon H320 (V10e-EUR-XX) - How to root it?

Rop394

Hello guys, i am new overhere and I just got this phone.
I tried to root it via KingoRoot, KingRoot, adb files, LG One Click Metod 1.3 and 1.2 and TowelRoot and nothing works!!!
Can you please tell me what to do now, I have all latest drivers in PC, 5.0.1 system and other things..
The phone is brand new, buyed from mobile operator on Serbia MT:S, and I hate 4 GB Bloatware software on System and also hate the thing that you cannot move installed apps or install apps to SD card!..

Please, help me and other guys who maybe have problem with this model of phone..
Thank you! :)

Is it safe to flash stock ROM for another version of phone (mine is H320, 10D is for H340), I know its same device C50, but I dont want to brick it or something like that :)...?

DO NOT do what that poster was advicing you to. Flashing a rom that is not designed for your specific model can result in a bricked device or worse. Edit: I see you already tried Kingroot and the one click method. Have you tried this method as well? http://androidforums.com/threads/youtube-root-tutorial.908110/

DO NOT do what that poster was advicing you to. Flashing a rom that is not designed for your specific model can result in a bricked device or worse. Edit: I see you already tried Kingroot and the one click method. Have you tried this method as well? http://androidforums.com/threads/youtube-root-tutorial.908110/

I just found that 10E version of phone isn't rootable for now, and can't be rooted, device can be bricked and thats not good.
Just to inform you guys :). anyway, I removed bloatware and disabled shitty apps from system, and storage is little bit better, but not the best :D ...

Following the topic... i'm interested in rooting 10e
I've tried all method except those suggested by LG Fanatic (i've checked but i'm not shure how download package suggested in the video.. because is on dev-host that don't seem to be safe).
ried also with kingroot but the device is 521st position at now.....

I have the same version of Phone, looking for a way to root it, nothing is working :(

gSps50p.png

I got the solve, i olso bought a brand new phone h320 v10e-eu-xx
I flashed the firmware to v10b because only a/b/c can by rooted
i flashed it with flashtool there is a tutorial on internet how to do this
after the flash the firmware was V10h-global-com, i still dont now how because is flashed V10b but now i was able to root it with LG one click root. sooooo its not unpossible
AT OWN RISK! for my it worked

Back
Top Bottom