• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Leon soft bricked?? Help me.

Levi0187

Unique or maybe not so much so, but I apparently bricked, hopefully only soft my LG Leon MetroPCS. Ok, I rooted using Kingroot, removed some sys apps, moved others to make them sys apps rather than user and integrated updated sysb apps into sys. I then odexed sys apps. All was working fine after all that. I then deodexed just a few apps to free up a bit of sys space cause using it all caused a bit of sluggishness. Phone now is not working. I can still enter stock recovery to do reset and phone boots and shows first screen for about 5 seconds and then goes black and wont do anything besides show power menu which is off or airplane mode only. Phone still rings for texts and calls, but no way to answer it. Any ideas? Is there a way to Odex the apps again that I deodexed? That has to be the problem. Some are and some aren't, so it's trying to read certain sys apps that are tied together, but are in 2 different places

I would, but I'm not sure. I also have similar problem on identical phone. This one still boots and runs, but play store won't start and Google is missing from system accounts. All apps remain, but integrated all updates into system and odexed all system apps. I have since deodexed, but some apps remain odexed and play store still doesn't start.

The second phone that still runs, is there a log of sorts i could upload. Has been factory data reset, but i know changes remain since i altered the ROM

Back
Top Bottom