• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG Leon

Zeal415

Jun 19, 2015
So i got the Metro version its deff sluggish... I see there are not any roms out yet, but has anyone tried or is working on getting Cyanogenmod 12.1 over to it? I havent messed with roms and sht in like 3 years so im trying to relearn it. I know its a cheapy so im wondering if it'll ever get done. Or even just a lighter rom for this thing..

So i got the Metro version its deff sluggish... I see there are not any roms out yet, but has anyone tried or is working on getting Cyanogenmod 12.1 over to it? I havent messed with roms and sht in like 3 years so im trying to relearn it. I know its a cheapy so im wondering if it'll ever get done. Or even just a lighter rom for this thing..
Cm12.1 is in progress look at github for c50.... That's the device name...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones