• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Optimus Elite Bricked/Stuck on Boot Load

My Elite is stuck i installed cwm long ago but i t wont boot... It alternates between the LG logo and an android with a spinning orb, it then vibrates and loops again. HELP!!!

Correct i tried it... loop begins. When plugged into the computer the same thing happens. Not recognized by the computer. Tried charging it, and the loop begins again. I'm going insane

with the phone turned off, press and hold the vol up and down buttons at the same time, and then plug the phone into a computers usb port.. does that bring up a screen saying the phone is downloading???

If that works, then, there's a tread on here about how to unbrick this phone.. super easy to do, as long as you can get to the screen I"m talking about.

What causes the android to LG logo boot loop, with phones with cwm.

Is it caused by factory reseting from the settings menu.

with the phone turned off, press and hold the vol up and down buttons at the same time, and then plug the phone into a computers usb port.. does that bring up a screen saying the phone is downloading???

If that works, then, there's a tread on here about how to unbrick this phone.. super easy to do, as long as you can get to the screen I"m talking about.

Hey I got my elite to this what. Which specific thread are you talking about? They're are like billions of these type of threads with jargon that is alien to me. thx

What causes the android to LG logo boot loop, with phones with cwm.

Is it caused by factory reseting from the settings menu.

That is true to a certain extent given even on cwm bls can be detered depending on your ext.Back on my old SI with CM6 ext4 I factory reset with no problems at all

My Elite is stuck i installed cwm long ago but i t wont boot... It alternates between the LG logo and an android with a spinning orb, it then vibrates and loops again. HELP!!!

When this happen to me what i did was boot into recovery power button + down volume then i just flashed a custom rom. And it fixed the bootloop for me

bro i really need support
gave me this happens reset
from the menu cell (not the
cwm) and then chose restart but
only I get the LG logo and a
picture of a box with android ...
then off and repeats the process

Back
Top Bottom